Where is the update?
RADR0b

Where is the Thunderbolt update that was supposed to be released today (5/3) ?? 

0 Likes
Re: Where is the update?
cjmcmillion

im wondering about the update too... wonder if it will screw up my phone more ive had my phone for a while 1st week was great

now my phone is suffering from alot of problems and verizon wont let me exchange it for a different phone seeing how they use false advertisement about the issues with the battery and the memory size being 40g of space... i know it has to be formatted

and used for the android os and some files...which leaves 31g thats 9g being used what gives

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

OTA updates take some time to roll out to everybody, in the past as much as two weeks.  Give it a little time and it will come.

0 Likes
Sardonick007
Enthusiast - Level 1

We've been assimilated. That is all.

This phone and this new service structure is the biggest load of bollocks that's been perpetrated on VZ users to date. To think they're answer to our battery issues is to turn off half a dozen features when we paid 300 plus dollars for a phone WITH those features. Add to that the never ending delays that plague this phone and somewhere some marketing rep must be laughing their heads off. Yesterday, my phone got 14 hours of batter life with normal (for me) daily use. Today, with THE SAME use, I got 4 hours at a time before recharge. The jokes on us. Pure and simple.

0 Likes
RobB772
Contributor - Level 3

Maybe they'll surprise us and include Gingerbread in the update!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
Now that ^^^^^, Rob, would be a hoot if it happened. LOL

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
StaggerLee
0 Likes
JaySean
Contributor - Level 1

update delayed, maybe they are having issues with it or will include additional fixes..

0 Likes
philhyde
Enthusiast - Level 2

Last night Droid Life was reporting the delay, but VZW Support on twitter says otherwise this morning.

0 Likes
gina7289
Contributor - Level 2
It is out but there only giving out a certain amount at a time.
0 Likes