When will you put lollipop on M7? The other major carriers have already upgraded theirs....
waiting___
Enthusiast - Level 2

The wait is getting frustrating when you keep hearing other carriers have upgraded their M7's.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: When will you put lollipop on M7? The other major carriers have already upgraded theirs....
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
I definitely understand the importance of having the latest software on your phone. I do not have a date when this update will be available on your phone. But once any new updates are available it will be pushed to your phone. Any new updates for your phone will be posted here http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/htc-one/#Operating System & Software when it becomes available.

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: When will you put lollipop on M7? The other major carriers have already upgraded theirs....
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
I definitely understand the importance of having the latest software on your phone. I do not have a date when this update will be available on your phone. But once any new updates are available it will be pushed to your phone. Any new updates for your phone will be posted here http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/htc-one/#Operating System & Software when it becomes available.

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
mk7se
Contributor - Level 2

I completely agree. It's way, way way past due.

Another case of Verizon screwing HTC customers over.

I guess I better go light up the internet about Verizon's horrible and biased support...AGAIN.

bengesteiner
Enthusiast - Level 2

April is almost over and every other M7 has the lollipop update, making wonder why Verizon can't get an update out in a timely manner.

0 Likes
CETJR
Enthusiast - Level 1

I was told today by a Verizon employee that the HTC One M7 is not slated to get Lollipop at all. In my opinion, they're hoping M7 owners will opt for a new phone.

Yes, I'll be buying a new phone, but it will be from Sprint ending my 10 years as a happy Verizon customer!

AZ-DAM
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm with ya brother!  I am going to upgrade my phone and carrier! 2 of my 3 phones are off contract so I switching this weekend.  Dropping Verizon! They priced themselves out of my business and with he latest stunt of trying to force an upgrade push me over the edge. All the other carriers updated the M7 to lollipop showing loyalty to their customers.  Verizon dropped the ball.  Again!

bengesteiner
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm right there to. I have till December then all my lines are up.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Based on what HTC says it's in the certification phase. That means regulatory(FCC), Google(Google services compliance), and industry(Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, and such) certification, and also finally carrier certification to pass. There is no telling where they are as I have not seen a PCB, or any type of documentation. If you call HTC and they say Verizon has the update ask them for the certifications. If they are unwilling to give them to you then I wouldn't believe them.

0 Likes
ekmage

According to HTC, Verizon finally approved the update. OTA starts Thursday.

Mo Versi on Twitter: "Verizon HTC One (M7) Owners! Thank you for your amazing patience. We've receiv...

0 Likes
Re: When will you put lollipop on M7?  The other major carriers have already upgraded theirs....
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

More info. can be found here:

HTC One M7 Receives Lollipop

0 Likes