When using sync manager it only syncs my computer to my phone instead of syncing phone to my computer
Sami8

1.  When using sync manager it only syncs my computer to my phone instead of syncing phone to my computer.  Whenever I plug phone into my computer it continues to bring up old contact information on my computer rather than keeping the updated information from the phone.

2.  How do I get ICE (emergency contact) information on my phone so emergency personnel can get to it without having to unlock my phone?

0 Likes
Re: When using sync manager it only syncs my computer to my phone instead of syncing phone to my computer
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sami8-

Let's get your phone back in business.  We understand how important it is to sync all your information correctly.  I will send a link with instructions and trouble shooting steps to follow for sync manager http://bit.ly/1M8Jdlm.  Keep us posted.

EmmaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: When using sync manager it only syncs my computer to my phone instead of syncing phone to my computer
Sami8

All you're telling me to do is install Sync Manager on my computer. I've installed and uninstalled Sync Manager on my computer so many times that it is ridiculous.  Your reply did not answer either of my questions.

0 Likes