What do you guys think on the HTC Thunderbolt?
Edian

I can't really deside between the two? What makes you guys not wait for the better phone?

0 Likes
Re: What do you guys think on the HTC Thunderbolt?
hmvargo
Contributor - Level 1

Edian wrote:

I can't really deside between the two? What makes you guys not wait for the better phone?

Better is used in context. It's all in perspective. I use all apple products. take pictures primarily with my phone when I'm on the go ( i have an HTC incredible now, with an 8mp camera and my friends iPhone 4 with a 5mp camera takes pictures much better than my phone) , and battery life is important to me.

My husband? Uses a flip phone. One of the ruggedized ones. And thinks it's better than my current phone. 

Android OS irks me. The market place gives me issues and the apps always cause issues on my phone. 

And if you are saying you can't decide between the two, yet say the thunderbolt is the better phone... haven't you already decided? just ponder :smileyhappy: 

0 Likes
dougie011
Contributor - Level 2

Edian wrote:

Sounds like you have already decided.  I am getting the iphone because I think that phone is the best for me.

0 Likes
mattparmely
Contributor - Level 2

Its actually hella tempting! But im going with the iphone. it jsut runs so smooth. Android is hit or miss.

0 Likes
mpf189

Well, I'd rather not pay extra for 4G since my area won't have it for probably a very long time..and plus the hardware specs of the Thunderbolt are really not a whole lot better than the iPhone's. I also think the iPhone is perfect size, the screen on the new Droid phones are nice but are a little too big for my tastes. The iPhone's touch screen is still the most responsive and smooth experience.

0 Likes
agarcia34
Enthusiast - Level 3

I recently just had the Evo 4g and the Thunderbolt is basically the same thing.It's a great phone it ran smooth so I expect the thunderbolt to do the same.

0 Likes
reallyniceguy
Contributor - Level 3
I think the thunderbolt will be far superior than the iphone for ME. The main reason is adobe flash player. I know its not a big deal to other people but for me it is since I use it ALOT. Also the processing power, that thing is a MONSTER. I just saw a boot up video on youtube an that thing turned on in less than 10 seconds... from start to finish. WOW.. Also to activate an iphone you will NEED itunes and a computer. Of couse everyone here has a computer so it wont be a big deal. Bless those souls who will order an iphone over the phone and have no computer access..
0 Likes