Voicemail / Alarm Clock
whitwhewgirl

I'm not happy with my phone right now. Somehow someone got my # and was making calls to people trying to rip them off. SO I changed my # within 20 minutes of the returned calls I was getting. My voicemail worked fine when I changed my # but now I can only get to my saved messages. My mailbox is full because it won't allow me to check my NEW messages. I'm frustrated and ticked. 

ALSO the alarm.. what idiot writes programs and leaves out the alarm on the clock? Because I had to travel out of town on a Saturdays during soccer season my alarm is stuck on going off at 6:00 Saturday mornings. SO NO SLEEPING IN FOR ME! What an iiiiidiot. And obviously Verizon is scratching their A$$ and not doing anything about it. It's been over 3 months. 

I don't know what happened to Verizon but in all my years this is the first CRAP service I've ever had. They must have changed management to a bunch of young people who only care about making sure their FB is competitive with everyone else. I bet the CEO has no clue about half the issues cause someone's sitting on their- - - - - . UUUUGh.  

0 Likes
Re: Voicemail / Alarm Clock
budone
Legend

whitwhewgirl wrote:

I'm not happy with my phone right now. Somehow someone got my # and was making calls to people trying to rip them off. SO I changed my # within 20 minutes of the returned calls I was getting. My voicemail worked fine when I changed my # but now I can only get to my saved messages. My mailbox is full because it won't allow me to check my NEW messages. I'm frustrated and ticked. You need to set up the new VM

ALSO the alarm.. what idiot writes programs and leaves out the alarm on the clock? Uhhhh the alarm is there, I use it every day. If you have the clock with the weather info attached, press on the clock. On the bottom of the next screen is the option along with a timer and some other things. Click on the alarm clock and turn off the alarm that is checkmarked. Because I had to travel out of town on a Saturdays during soccer season my alarm is stuck on going off at 6:00 Saturday mornings. SO NO SLEEPING IN FOR ME! What an iiiiidiot. And obviously Verizon is scratching their A$$ and not doing anything about it. It's been over 3 months. 

I don't know what happened to Verizon but in all my years this is the first CRAP service I've ever had. They must have changed management to a bunch of young people who only care about making sure their FB is competitive with everyone else. I bet the CEO has no clue about half the issues cause someone's sitting on their- - - - - . UUUUGh.  

0 Likes
Re: Voicemail / Alarm Clock
RMLJ
Contributor - Level 1
Also you could go to home screen and hit the search button choose apps to search for and type clock and search.
0 Likes