Verizon can you please understand this
bballinboytmac

I have owned this phone for about 1 year and 5 months. This was my first smartphone and my first Android. I was very excited to use and I thought I was getting such a good phone with great specs, software and everything. I had the option to get the Iphone, but I turned it down. Back then, if u asked someone who worked at Verizon, they would tell you to get this phone over the Iphone. Anyways I liked the phone for the first month or two. Then an update was supposed to come out, I forgot for what. Then it was delayed, over and over again. Then when it was finally released, my phone started to get reboots. We were told that an update would come out to fix it. Well the cycle continues, keeps getting delayed. Once that update was released, I think around June, my phone had consistently poor 4g signal. As the updates came along, nothing would fix this. I even got a replacement, but nope, nothing  helped. Then after a few months of having poor battery life and 4g reception, a new problem came up. A dead spot on my touch screen. I have done everything possible to fix this but nothing has prevailed. I'm tired of this highly unreliable phone and I think Verizon and HTC have combined for the most poorly tested phone every made, and I am glad to say that I will NEVER buy an HTC phone again. How can you release updates that make the phone worse? That's terrible. Not to mention the ICS situation. Anyways, I am eligible for an upgrade but, I will politely ask for Verizon to give me a new phone to make up for all this. I know I sound greedy. But this is the truth, and for a great company like Verizon, to let such a long time customer like me down is very disappointing, and they should do something about it. 

0 Likes