VZW Rep....
dragon68
Please send me a PM. The last update, I had to send you my phone info to get the update. Looks like this is going to have to happen again. Been three days and nothing.

Thanks
0 Likes
Re: VZW Rep....
Wildman
Legend

The update has been pulled due to problems with voicemail notification issue.

0 Likes
dragon68
Ah! Didn't realize it had been. Thanks for info Wildcat.
0 Likes
Sborden
Enthusiast - Level 3

Wildman wrote:

Did they seriously not know about the VM notification?  If no one at HTC knew and no one at VZ found it during their tests they are more useless than i thought.

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Sborden wrote:

Wildman wrote:

Did they seriously not know about the VM notification?  If no one at HTC knew and no one at VZ found it during their tests they are more useless than i thought.

I really cant say what they knew or didnt but sometimes it does happen that bugs get through the process when you have multiple branches of a company working on resolving issues.  Its not like they have one person resolving and servicing issues like this..

It just happens...

0 Likes
budone
Legend

VM Notification is not working???? I had messages today and they showed up with the reel to reel icon.

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

bud this is know already this is why the update has been posted that they was pulling it to fix the notification...

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

budone wrote:

VM Notification is not working???? I had messages today and they showed up with the reel to reel icon.

were you able to clear it? typically one of two things happens:

1) you get your notification, but can't clear it without a reboot

2) you don't get the notification, but if you never realize you have a message and don't retrieve it, then when you reboot the next time, it will show up (and then you can't clear it).

0 Likes