VZW Customer Service uneducated
Spindel

I just got off the phone with a VZW rep due to my complaints about the Thunderbolt rebooting issues. The rep is trying to tell me that VZW never pushes down software updates. She then told me that she has knows nothing about any software problems with rebooting for the HTC Thunderbolt and that I could have a replacement phone that should correct the rebooting.

Why do they not know about the "KNOWN" issue from the last update.

0 Likes
Re: VZW Customer Service uneducated
Wildman
Legend

Its has been reported that this has been reported and verified as a issue by Verizon and HTC, I believe you just got a CS that hasn't been informed or researched the situation, situations like this can cause users to have concerns about the knowledge but sometime it is simply a rep that chose to not ask if not told....  A number of the reps has acknowledged this issue and has reported working on a solution.

I wouldn't get worried just yet because I believe there will be a fix released soon because there has been a test file already leake that seems to help the reboot issue but still needed refinements..

0 Likes
Re: VZW Customer Service uneducated
vereyezuhn
Master - Level 3

Spindel wrote:

I just got off the phone with a VZW rep due to my complaints about the Thunderbolt rebooting issues. The rep is trying to tell me that VZW never pushes down software updates. She then told me that she has knows nothing about any software problems with rebooting for the HTC Thunderbolt and that I could have a replacement phone that should correct the rebooting.

Why do they not know about the "KNOWN" issue from the last update.

I've said it before and I'll say it again (and stand by what I say) that Verizon reps refuse to acknowledge well known issues with phones. They have to know about them, how can they not? I think they just don't want to actually say that there is a known issue with a phone, making the company look bad.

0 Likes