Using custom notification for email????
Wildman
Legend
I have notice one thing or just overlooked it but I can not for the life of me find a way to change the alert sound for email notification, do anyone care to enlighten me on where this option is?

Will be greatly appreciated..
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Using custom notification for email????
B33
Legend

Wildman is the Notification tone for Gmail or Yahoo

Wildman if your T-bolt is like my Droid Incredible.  in setting it up.  an this might sound weired but when i set my Notication Tone for My Yahoo Account i had to go in to the sound settings to set a Notification Ring Tone.

Now on Gmail i just went into Gmail > More > Settings > checked an enabled  the  Notifications an selected the Ringtone

View solution in original post

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Wildman is the Notification tone for Gmail or Yahoo

Wildman if your T-bolt is like my Droid Incredible.  in setting it up.  an this might sound weired but when i set my Notication Tone for My Yahoo Account i had to go in to the sound settings to set a Notification Ring Tone.

Now on Gmail i just went into Gmail > More > Settings > checked an enabled  the  Notifications an selected the Ringtone

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Sorry maybe it would help to specify which accounts, I am yting to change the one for my Yahoo and Roadrunner accounts. I was able yo change Gmail and Voice Mail but the others doesn't show the options to use custom alerts. Thanks on the info I will have to look again and see if I overlooked.

Thanks DINC

Update... Thanks I found the setting.
0 Likes