Re: Update coming for GB OTA with FIXES (2.11.605.5)
DroidM
Enthusiast - Level 2

So is this going to fix the Car Dock problem as well. Right now when I plug into the HTC Car Dock that I bought the Car Mode Ap will not launch. It dose launch if i unplug the Car Dock wich is a pain (It also works if I dont' start the car up first) I honestly have had none of the other bugs that people have reported (Althou i use G-Voice for Voice mail so thats proably why) The broken Car dock is a point of frustration for me thou and I realy hope they fix it in this update.

0 Likes
krauser1
Just got the update at 10:30 EST. Should start rolling out to everyone pretty quick!
0 Likes
Wildman
Legend
0 Likes
AnthonyTa_VZW
Verizon Employee

DroidM wrote:

So is this going to fix the Car Dock problem as well. Right now when I plug into the HTC Car Dock that I bought the Car Mode Ap will not launch. It dose launch if i unplug the Car Dock wich is a pain (It also works if I dont' start the car up first) I honestly have had none of the other bugs that people have reported (Althou i use G-Voice for Voice mail so thats proably why) The broken Car dock is a point of frustration for me thou and I realy hope they fix it in this update.

Thanks for posting !

I do understand the importance of being able to use certain applications in Car Dock Mode.  I would like to advise you, as well as the Community, that this has been lifted up to our Product Support Team.  They have also lifted this up to HTC.  Currently, there is no ETA of when this will be resolved, however they are working on a fix.

Thanks, again, for your patience and for being a part of the Verizon Wireless Family!

0 Likes