URGENT :( backup assistant questions!
smoen09

i have the HTC thunderbolt and it has been awesome, i have had next to no problems until today for some unknown reason NONE of my texting threads will load. i can only see the first couple words, or if by chance i have the phone in my hand i can read the message during the scroll through at the top. anyways, i went to the store right before closing and they said i would have to do a full factory reset and wipe out everything. so i am currently backing up all my media etc. through backup assistant plus but my main and really important question is, does the backup assist backup text conversation threads??? i know it seems trivial to save or be concerned about texts but there are some very special/sentimental texts that i reallyyy dont want to lose =/

0 Likes
Re: URGENT :( backup assistant questions!
rapongallo69

There is an app called sms backup+. it backs all sms, mms, and call log to your gmail acct. The link is https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zegoggles.smssync&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGw...

0 Likes
Re: URGENT :( backup assistant questions!
AZSALUKI
Legend

i use MyBackup Pro. it's $2.99, but WELL worth it. it will backup up everything (even apps and data for them). it can back everything up to the sd card so that when you do a factory reset, you can just restore it all back to how you had it.