(UPDATE) TB and OTHERS HAVING 3G DATA OUTAGE REPORTED
Wildman
Legend
This post is for users having 3g connection issues where the connection is being lost all together for long periods of time... After talking to CS for two days without a direct answer or solution, I decided to go to the store and the Supervisor and a number of employees verified two things that I thought was happening..

1. At the time I was in store 2 employees and the manager was without data on their devices so their is no doubt that it is a know issue.

I was told that there seems to be outages of 3G services in several cities over the weekend, at least 30 level 2 service tickets been issued over the weekend and they are working on the outages.

2. THIS IS THE IMPORTANT ONE FOR KC USERS....
Kansas City is suppose to finally see 4G some time in November and this most likely is one of the reasons KC has been up and down data and some has been reporting 4G in a number of areas..

Figured this is information worth sharing...

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: (UPDATE) TB and OTHERS HAVING 3G DATA OUTAGE REPORTED
Wildman
Legend

Yeah it seems to be a large outage but they reported that they are looking into the issue but the manager wants me to followup if mine isnt back up by tommorrow.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
budone
Legend

It has been the same in NW GA all weekend and especially tonight.

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Yeah it seems to be a large outage but they reported that they are looking into the issue but the manager wants me to followup if mine isnt back up by tommorrow.

0 Likes
fifthgear001
Enthusiast - Level 3

I lost data from about 10:30 am  last Friday (9/23) until 7 p.m. that night. Called tech support twice and got a new SIMS card from my local store but neither worked. The data just finally came back. 3g coverage area the whole time.  

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

fifthgear001 wrote:

I lost data from about 10:30 am  last Friday (9/23) until 7 p.m. that night. Called tech support twice and got a new SIMS card from my local store but neither worked. The data just finally came back. 3g coverage area the whole time.  

Sounds like you got yours back about the same time I did...  Glad they got thing back up for you..

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Thanks Ann for this information...

To everyone in Kansas City it appears that their is a official update on LTE the KC, finally their is information on it officially coming in November17 but at this post it covers it a bit more specific (http://www.bizjournals.com/kansascity/news/2011/10/10/verizon-wireless-spreads-4g-network.html() and it reports Verizon said Monday that the 4G coverage also would be available at Kansas Speedway, Arrowhead Stadium and Kauffman Stadium.

Original shared post...

http://www.androidcentral.com/new-verizon-lte-locales-going-live-nov-17th?style_mobile=0

0 Likes