Two problems, camera related
Jeffadath
1- front camera, when I use it, shows everything rainbow-like. Everything is colorful. There's no filters, and applying filters doesn't help it.
2- The back camera is fine, but recently photos aren't being saved, and its getting quite irritating..
0 Likes
Re: Two problems, camera related
Wildman
Legend

Jeffadath wrote:
1- front camera, when I use it, shows everything rainbow-like. Everything is colorful. There's no filters, and applying filters doesn't help it.  Soinds like a software or hardware issue, are you using any 3rd party camera apps...  If not then it is probally hardware related..
2- The back camera is fine, but recently photos aren't being saved, and its getting quite irritating.. When you reported it isnt saving what is the camera doing, does it read a error when taking photo?  Try going to camera / Menu / Reset to Default  also same question as first question, are you using a 3rd party app?

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Double Post Removed...

0 Likes
Jeffadath
No third party apps. Just the default program.
As for the second, it doesn't even show up on my gallery.
0 Likes
Sborden
Enthusiast - Level 3

Sounds like a defective phone to me

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend
I agree, sounds like you have some hardware issues and it my be time to visit the store or call CS for a replacement.
0 Likes
Not applicable

Thanks for posting.  Have you done a master reset on your phone and tried to duplicate the camera errors? If so, can you please PM me your mobile telephone number so I can research your account and see what kind of options we have for you? Thanks.

0 Likes