TuneWiki issues?
dysfunkshun
Enthusiast - Level 3

Anyone else having problems with TuneWiki?  Almost every time I open it, it makes me force close it.  When I do get it to stay up for a couple minutes, it freezes and I've tried waiting, but eventually have to force close again.  It seems to not be just tunewiki, as it also happens a lot with both slacker and pandora, though not as frequently with pandora.  Just wondering if I'm the only one having this problem so frequently, or if anyone has any advice 

0 Likes
Re: TuneWiki issues?
dysfunkshun
Enthusiast - Level 3

Now, I tried using HTC sync to sync my itunes account, which it said it completed.  Each time I open tunewiki, the music dwindles.  I started with 92 artists and around 4000 songs, then down to 88, 62, eventually im down to 39 artists and 339 songs.  For whatever reason, my 13.68g of music on itunes was only 3.2g according to HTC sync.  Should i just quit using HTC sync and just use itunesagent?

0 Likes
webdon
Enthusiast - Level 3

I know this is way after the fact, but Tunewiki keeps wanting to update on my revolution but can never actually do anything. Of course it cannot be removed either...

0 Likes
RMLJ
Contributor - Level 1
Mine updated this weekend without my permission it finished before I had a chance to stop it. The first time it tried the other day and I caught it in time. I don't really appreciate things updating without asking. Also there was not an option for auto update.
0 Likes
RobB772
Contributor - Level 3
Tunewiki and Books (& a couple other apps ) updated on their own this week... I uninstalled updates for them, then went to the market and unchecked (again !) the allow auto update. This only works until you restart (if necessary, ha ha) again. It then rechecks to allow auto update so you have to go to the market and uncheck it AGAIN. HTC/VERIZON stop changing my settings to what you want. It's my phone and I choose when I want to accept updates.
0 Likes