I have a Thunderbolt

>>Branched from an earlier discussion<<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Re: Transfer pictures from phone to laptop
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

All the pictures on the HTC Thunderbolt are stored on the SD card.  One method is to turn off the phone, remove the battery and the SD card.  Then put the SD card in a card reader connected to the computer.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Are these all smart phones?

Dropbox is a free App that will auto download all your pics and video to online storage.  Free app is for any device, iOS, windows or android.   Computers can access your content from DropBox.com.  Download again anytime to any of your devices.

Did I mention, free.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

lizdance40 wrote:

Are these all smart phones?

Dropbox is a free App that will auto download all your pics and video to online storage.  Free app is for any device, iOS, windows or android.   Computers can access your content from DropBox.com.  Download again anytime to any of your devices.

Did I mention, free.

Pulling the SD card from the Thunderbolt is free too and doesn't involve creating an account for a cloud storage.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes