The long awaited Save All, Fix All miracle update is available, Hallelujah. NOT!
JimH4662
Enthusiast - Level 2

Talked to Verizon folks on several occasions and was extremely helpful. Most all said that my problems were noted and they were working on a fix, which would come out later (May or June). Well I just did the update. Other than me watching it download, and reboot with the update I would not have known it updated.

Still cannot get a location for an accurate weather forecast. It still says Currant Location and has a 10 degree difference in temperature difference with  Weather bug, which enables, exact location settings. Plus when checking on my location through the preinstalled and un-installing apps, it has my locations 12 miles away.

I new of the battery hog characteristics before purchasing, so I cannot whine about that. But other options bother me that my first smart phone is not that smart. Other than a couple trivial issues I really like the phone. I guess on a positive not a Stalker will have trouble finding me.....

0 Likes