Tbolt is haunted!
Kaitlin
My Tbolt is... Haunted. I have a moody touchscreen, it likes to lock me out from not being able to input my pattern unlock. It likes to spaz out and when I switch screens the phone decides that the in-between of the screens is actually what I wanted, not the completely new screen. And oh..when I text sometimes it'll decide that I want to type the letter V about ten times even if I'm way up hitting the Q. And then it hits spacebar so much I get ten periods.

And before you ask, phone is up to date, answer charged on the stock charger. I'm about to downgrade to the d3 at this rate! Help?
0 Likes
Re: Tbolt is haunted!
pat3332
Contributor - Level 2

Hi Kaitlin,

Take it back to your Verizon store and explain it to them and hopefully, it will do it while you're there. Have you had your phone more than the 14 day return period? If so, you'll probably get a CLN phone shipped to you. My phone has one little intermittent quirk that for some reason refuses to show up when I take it to the store, but it's not that frequent, or as serious as your problems, so I'd definitely see about getting a replacement.

0 Likes
tiffany1986

Mine too and it randomly scrolls through different screens.

0 Likes
Kaitlin

I got the phone the day it came out, it's most likely from a bad batch of Tbolts...I didn't use my upgrade to get the phone though so I am toying with the idea of getting a phone with a better battery life and considering with the newest update my phone cannot for the life of me get ANY 4G even with LTE toggled on. But if this new rumored update fixes my problems well...let's just hope it does.

0 Likes