TIME TO TAKE ACTION!
ronthetech
Enthusiast - Level 1

I want all of you to know that I personaly will begin taking some sort of action to be reimbersed for the phone as we are not getting any support from HTC nor Verizon.  I will be filling a complaint with the The Better Business Bureau.  I will wait four days then begin learning about how to take legal action in getting either a full refund for phone or replacement with other phone.  If any other persons who spent money of this defective product please comunicate with me so we can begin to take action as violated customers.

0 Likes
Re: TIME TO TAKE ACTION!
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

ANOTHER law suit thread?

0 Likes
budone
Legend

Going to start legal action to get the money back on the phone. Sounds a tad bit more expensive than what you will never get back.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
****sigh****

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

This is'nt the first time that HTC was there for support As i went thru 2 Incredibles an several hours on the phone with Verizons Teck support an it was when the T3 Teck that was helping me seen for his own eyes that the Test incredible that he was using an the incredibles that co-workers carried was producing the same problem that He Personlly sent a Trouble Ticket to HTC an they then finally sent a OTA update to take care of the problem. But To call HTC an ask the Teck's for assistance they acted like a Deere in headlights an was clueless to the issue in hand.  But one thing they always wanted To know was how there performance was handling the Issue they could'nt Solve. an they would always ask do you want to take the Survey.  To last one i talked too  I said " No"  an Hung up the Phone. !    

0 Likes
Dnakaman
Contributor - Level 1

Now serving number 146346498164651646516461687...

number 146346498164651646516461687...

number 146346498164651646516461687...

0 Likes
vereyezuhn
Master - Level 3

If you're going to send a letter you wrote yourself, make sure you correct your spelling and grammar first!

0 Likes
ronthetech
Enthusiast - Level 1

Okay I've done it.  This is the first step.  I am next going to file a complaint with BBS about HTC next.

"This is a wide spread well known problem.  Many many thousands of Verizon customers who purchased the HTC Thunderbolt are outraged.  The software on the device is corrupted and both Verizon and HTC admit to this.  neither HTC nor Verizon can give us (thousands of Verizon customers with HTC Thunderbolt)a straight answer on how to repair phone.  Verizon issued an email notifying customers that an update is available and will repair the defected software on the phone, yet many thousands can not get the update because the phone displays an error message that the update service is not available.  So, my self I paid hundreds of dollars for the phone and I am a small business owner that is losing business because when I am talking to customers the phone freezes or I am constantly taking the battery off and on and not spending time recording my appointments with my customers because I'm monkeying arround with he phone.  HTC says there will be an update fixing the phone, and then you call back and they say you have to send the phone in.  Same thing with Verizon.  conflicting information.  Please help us.  How in America can a company get a way with selling a defective product???
Replace the phone with an other type of phone of equal or greater value.
BBB of New Jersey (Trenton, NJ)1700 Whitehorse Hamilton Sq. Rd St D-5 Trenton , NJ 08690-3596Phone: (609)588-0808Fax: (609)588-0546Email: info@trenton.bbb.orgWeb: http://www.trenton.bbb.org

Web: http://www.trenton.bbb.org

Okay guys I did it.  I put my money where my mouth is and filed a coplaint.  I need your help do the same so we don't get ripped off!

This is the comlained with BBS:

BBB of New Jersey (Trenton, NJ)

1700 Whitehorse Hamilton Sq. Rd St D-5

Trenton , NJ 08690-3596

Phone: (609)588-0808

Fax: (609)588-0546

Email: info@trenton.bbb.org

0 Likes
vereyezuhn
Master - Level 3

ronthetech wrote:

Okay I've done it.  This is the first step.  I am next going to file a complaint with BBS about HTC next.

"This is a wide spread well known problem.  Many many thousands of Verizon customers who purchased the HTC Thunderbolt are outraged.  The software on the device is corrupted and both Verizon and HTC admit to this.  neither HTC nor Verizon can give us (thousands of Verizon customers with HTC Thunderbolt)a straight answer on how to repair phone.  Verizon issued an email notifying customers that an update is available and will repair the defected software on the phone, yet many thousands can not get the update because the phone displays an error message that the update service is not available.  So, my self I paid hundreds of dollars for the phone and I am a small business owner that is losing business because when I am talking to customers the phone freezes or I am constantly taking the battery off and on and not spending time recording my appointments with my customers because I'm monkeying arround with he phone.  HTC says there will be an update fixing the phone, and then you call back and they say you have to send the phone in.  Same thing with Verizon.  conflicting information.  Please help us.  How in America can a company get a way with selling a defective product???
Replace the phone with an other type of phone of equal or greater value.
BBB of New Jersey (Trenton, NJ)1700 Whitehorse Hamilton Sq. Rd St D-5 Trenton , NJ 08690-3596Phone: (609)588-0808Fax: (609)588-0546Email: info@trenton.bbb.orgWeb: http://www.trenton.bbb.org

Web: http://www.trenton.bbb.org

Okay guys I did it.  I put my money where my mouth is and filed a coplaint.  I need your help do the same so we don't get ripped off!

This is the comlained with BBS:

BBB of New Jersey (Trenton, NJ)

1700 Whitehorse Hamilton Sq. Rd St D-5

Trenton , NJ 08690-3596

Phone: (609)588-0808

Fax: (609)588-0546

Email: info@trenton.bbb.org

Where in the world did you get that number? That is incorrect. In fact, it's backwards. Thousands and thousands of TBolt users DON'T have issues with their TBolts. If you think everyone who owns a TBolt is having issues just because of what you see on the forums online, you are sorely mistaken, my friend. You'll ONLY see the bad reviews of a product online. The good ones are usually planted by the company, and VERY few will actually have a product that works and still go online to give it a good review. Why would they? It's a waste of their time if they have a perfectly working product.

Whoever reviews this letter is going to read it and laugh because what I just wrote is true.

0 Likes
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

*sigh*

i hope you have a secretary the writes any business corresponace.

Oh, the BBB really has no power, they only rate business.

They are far from nuetral, and were caught by 20/20 recently selling ratings.

You think Verizon is greedy? Research the BBB

0 Likes