Swipe
hmhusa

Where is "swipe" on the thunder bolt?

0 Likes
Re: Swipe
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
I noticed Swype was missing too on the store model I recently played with. I however was not disappointed that it wasn't there. Very happy with using SwiftKey keyboard instead.

Who knows, it might be pushed to the phone in a future update.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

none of the htc's that i'm aware of come with swype? 

0 Likes
Filenatha

The salesman told me it does not come on the thunderbolt but we can download it. I have no idea where. My salesman was very much help with showing me any tips.

0 Likes
21stNow
Master - Level 1
Go to www.swype.com and register for the beta group. You will receive an email that will have instructions for what you should do next.
0 Likes
Filenatha

downloaded swype on the Tbolt works great! Thanks for the info 21stNow

0 Likes
alfieferenzo84

auto space dont work. Find a copy of swype for the evo and install that works perfect!!!

0 Likes
dmw4814

And just how, exactly, does one find a copy of Swype for the EVO and install it on the Thunderbolt?

Dennis

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

dmw4814 wrote:

And just how, exactly, does one find a copy of Swype for the EVO and install it on the Thunderbolt?

Dennis

follow the instructions from 21stnow above. i don't believe you actually need an EVO copy. just go to their site and sign up. they email you the install file.

0 Likes
IwannaSeeMore

Go to www.swype.com and register for the beta group. You will receive an email that will have instructions for what you should do next.... that is what I did also, and had to enable install of non-market apps in order for it to work

0 Likes