So frustrated by my Rezound!
cb72

Curious if anyone else has had problems with their contacts and text messages. And multi-tasking with the phone. I noticed after the update to ICS that when I have more than one phone number listed under a contact that when I am in a text conversation with that contact, if they call me from another line or text me from another line the phone at that point declares that number as the default and will not go back to the default number I have set for contacting that person. It is so frustrating and I didn't realize how much so until I have started working and on my phone a lot. The other part is in multitasking, the phone cannot handle it. It will freeze up, reboot and we are only talking about using it for common tasks such as conference calls, regular phone calls and texting. Why in the world did I pay for a smartphone if it can't even handle the common tasks of a phone call and contact list? So frustrated!!!!!!!!

0 Likes
Re: So frustrated by my Rezound!
Tberp

I've been having problems with my text messages for over a week now. Nothing is going through and I'm noticing this is happening to quite a few people. Verizon need's to get off their butts.

0 Likes