Saving photos from text message to gallery
mmullen

How is this done (see subject). I just bought a thunderbolt and cannot seem to "discover" how to save a photo in a text message to the photo gallery on the TB. Any assistance is appreciated.

0 Likes
Re: Saving photos from text message to gallery
phat6
Enthusiast - Level 3

Just hold your finger on the picture and a box will come up with a save button.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Actualy it should be the white space around the picture that you should long press to get the menu options for saving the picture.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Nevermind, I tried long pressing on the picture in a save MMS on my Tbolt and I got a save option.  So both methods work.

I guess I was so used to the other method from my Droid Eris that I didn't even try the other way.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Ann154 wrote:

Nevermind, I tried long pressing on the picture in a save MMS on my Tbolt and I got a save option.  So both methods work.

I guess I was so used to the other method from my Droid Eris that I didn't even try the other way.

Visual of Ann response,   small list is when photo is pressed and the long option list is when you press the white area around photo..

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/42820441/Save%20MMS%20Items%201.gif

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Thanks, Wildman. Your visuals always add something more to the posts. 🙂

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Visuals usually make it easier to see what the instructions is telling the user to do..  Also it verifies that this is correct method.

Glad to help..

0 Likes