SD Card
Beautii120

Ive had the Rhyme for about 2 weeks now and I've had no problems with it. I had to restart it today and now it won't recognize that a memory card is in it. It keeps telling me to insert one. Anyone else???

0 Likes
Re: SD Card
cscilley
Enthusiast - Level 3

Open up the back and take out the memory card and re-insert it.  If that does not work, you might need to buy a new memory card.

Carolyn

0 Likes
Re: SD Card
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Beautii120,

Memory cards are a life saver when the device’s memory is running low. It also comes in handy when transferring file to and from the device! I can certainly identify the sense of urgency to have a working memory card! May I ask is there any physical or liquid damage to the device or the memory card? Also, have you tried the steps that cscilley posted as that’s a great first start, thanks cscilley!

If you are still having issues with the device recognizing the memory card then I would recommend plugging it into a computer. If the computer recognizes it then you can transfer your information to a folder, reformat the memory card, and retest on the phone. If successful then you can transfer the information back to the memory card for archiving. Let me know if this works as I am eager to know the results.

Thank you…

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes