Rezound hangs up call when I try to get screen to turn on while in call
cb72

I am having a couple of issues that are really driving me nuts on my phone. The number 1 issue and it became an issue with the ICS upgrade is that when I am in a call, my screen goes dark, like normal, however I cannot for the life of me get back to the in call screen. The only button that does anything is the power button and when I push it, it takes me back to the in call screen and then promptly hangs the call up. Does anyone know of anything I can do to change this from happening?

The other issue and once again this started happening after the ICS upgrade, is that when I wake my phone up it arbitrarily picks a website to open to instead of opening directly to the home screen. Just infuriating!

The call issue is huge though because I am doing a lot of business calls from my phone and without a way to get my screen to turn on in call is not acceptable.

0 Likes
Re: Rezound hangs up call when I try to get screen to turn on while in call
bdlenhart

I have the same issue and have tried everything in my power to fix this.  This is a real problem when you are trying to retrieve voicemail.  The screen just will not turn on! 

0 Likes
Re: Rezound hangs up call when I try to get screen to turn on while in call
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

It's a proximity sensor calibration issue. Unfortunately, with a stock device, there is nothing you can do to fix it. Cap customer support and have them do a warranty exchange.

0 Likes