Rezound dock mode
luannw7

I had a problem with my rezound dock mode. It stopped working..the app mysteriously disappeared?? Anyway, I downloaded it from Google Play Store. It does not have the default wallpaper that it origianlly had. I know it sounds stupid, but I liked it and want to use it again.Anyone have any advise as to "getting it back"?

0 Likes
Re: Rezound dock mode
busteradams
Enthusiast - Level 1

Tap the flip clock and at the bottom you will see the dock Icon you can open the settings by hitting the menu button.

Thermionics

I also lost my dock mode last week for the HTC desktop dock. I do know how to activate it manually and the setting to automatically launch dock mode is checked. Incidentally, the the Auto app still activates when in the HTC car dock. Just the desktop dock app fails to activate when the device is placed in the dock.

I can't find the app you described in the Play Store. Is it an HTC app?

I'm interested in figuring our what made this suddenly fail, as it seems software related.  If it's an app that I installed that killed it, it would be good to know and to post about it so someone else can avoid this problem

0 Likes
cmhyson
Contributor - Level 1

Its not in the play store. Its on the phone it self. You need to tap the clock icon , tap the desk clock tab and tap the dock icon. To make it auto launch when you place it in the dock tap the menu button, tap settings and tap auto launch.

0 Likes
luannw7

Thank you!

0 Likes
cmhyson
Contributor - Level 1

No problem Smiley Happy

0 Likes