Rezound Problems since November
annoyed_rezounduser

I have had the Rezound, Razr, and Spectrum. I have replaced each phone at least twice on two different lines with the same annoying result. My voice cuts out and the person on the other end is unable to hear, and this happens on both lines randomly. I have been sent replacement after replacement (7 phones/line for a total of 14 phones). None of these phones resolve the issue. I have received awful customer service having to explain the issue over and over again. My most recent issue now is that I received another replacement, however the speaker is blown on this phone. I switched from Sprint to Verizon and so far have been beyond disappointed and to make it worse, Verizon is not doing ANYTHING to fix this issue. I much rather have kept Sprint and dealt with their issues because at least their Customer Service team made an attempt to correct issues.

0 Likes
Re: Rezound Problems since November
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

Sounds like you are in a bad signal area, no phone will help with that.

0 Likes
annoyed_rezounduser

False, not a bad signal area as it happens all over Northeast Ohio.

Cleveland, Canton, Euclid, Akron, Bath, Fairlawn, Toledo, Mogadore,

Barberton. More people would be experiencing this issue had it been a

signal issue.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Annoyed_Rezounduser, I can understand how difficult it must be to have to switch devices so often. It sounds like you have had quite a few replacements and different model devices, so this definitely doesn't sound like a device issue.

Have you previously had a trouble ticket submitted for this issue? If not, then it sounds like that is what needs to be done. We will need examples of calls that this has happened on. Please dial ### send immediately after the call. After you have about 4-5 examples, please send me a direct message with your name and mobile number so that we can escalate this issue to our network team.

MarquiaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
annoyed_rezounduser

There are at least two trouble tickets open and I am almost sure that its

actually 3

On Apr 4, 2012 1:07 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
jkkenner

I too, have received terrible service from Verizon.  I will be switching back to ATT as soon as possible.  They gave great service.

0 Likes
annoyed_rezounduser

Yeah, if they find out that they can't correct this issue then I am

supposed to be able to get out for free. I don't know what I'll do though

cause they have (to me) the best phones

0 Likes
marafiotic
Enthusiast - Level 2

Except for the proven fact that they have terrible service lol.

AT&T gets 1/20 of the speed with HSPA+ compared to Verizon's 4G LTE (I've compared with my brother who has AT&T. He was getting 980 kbps download, and I got 21 mbps download, full service, same location). T-Mobile has 4 times faster speeds, and Sprint has 8 times. They're rated lowest in customer satisfaction, about the only good phones they have are the iPhone4S and the HTC One X, and they're lowest in terms of coverage for both HSPA+ and LTE. Why would you want service that is sub-par? Verizon has been nothing but spectacular for me. But the OP is saying they had dropped calls, so I don't blame them for leaving VZW. But they should go somewhere that is smart...not somewhere that is charging you more money than VZW is for a network that is one-twentieth of the quality of service...

0 Likes
annoyed_rezounduser

Not once did I say i have dropped calls. There is dead air - meaning the

call is connected however the person on the other end can no longer hear

me. This issue has been going on since November!

On Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 10:37 AM, marafiotic

0 Likes
racheal_1986

i have had verizon since dec 2011. i bought an incredible2 the first time. switched to a rezound, 4g in march. i had the best service including my mobile network. well for some reason 2 months later the screen decides it wants to start going black for no reason. no one had an answer so they replaced it with a refurbished rezound. within a week i had no mobile network. i since then have had two other replacements and another one to be here tomorrow since no one knows what theyre talking about. i get the worst customer service when i go in the stores and have spent countless hours on the phone with the techs and no one knows why i dont have a mobile network. my area is fully covered in 4g. one of my replacements wouldnt charge and would overheat. im highly upset with this considering our bill is 286.00 a month. what am i paying for?? its not like i can use my phone for anything. if it doesnt get resolved i will take my business elsewhere.

0 Likes