Rezound & Bluetooth issues??
jennharvey

I purchased the HTC Rezound last weekend and pretty quickly had sound quality issues.  Calls sounded gravely and had quite a bit of static.  I have loved the other features of the phone and think it's a great gadget, but I need it to function as a phone too, obviously.  So, I returned the first phone due to defective sound quality and the 2nd phone was a major improvement.  Calls are much clearer when using the phone itself.  However...when I attempt to connect to Bluetooth in my car (Toyota Prius), the people on the other line cannot hear me clearly.  They ALL report that I cut in and out, I sound like I'm underwater, and there is static.  To say the least, this is disappointing - given the reviews I read prior to purchasing it, I expect more out of this phone.  I have read through a few forums and tried turning off the voice privacy setting (no change).  I saw that some users reported this problem after the latest software update and I wondered if anyone experienced bluetooth issues BEFORE the software update, or if there is hope that it could be resolved by another software update. 

I'm still in my trial period and am considering returning this for a RAZR - appreciate any comments!

0 Likes