Remove Triangle/Exclimation Point Alert
ACWN
Enthusiast - Level 3

I tried to upload a picture to my company Facebook through my phone and got this alert saying something about authorizing my "HTC Sense" to access Facebook, or something. Except that I have a Rhyme (assuming Sense is a phone) and that every time I click on this alert, I get an error saying the webpage doesn't exist.

And I cant get rid of the stupid alert. Its been a week. Help?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Remove Triangle/Exclimation Point Alert
ACWN
Enthusiast - Level 3

Figured it out. Had to go into Settings>Applications>Manage Applications, then found Facebook for HTC Sense. Force stopped, it went away.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
androiduser123
Contributor - Level 1

HTC sense is the name of the phones user interface. It's on all HTC phones. So it sounds like there is an error with your facebook. What I would do, is go into your account settings, and click on Facebook for Sense and set it up that way and try to upload the picture that way.

0 Likes
ACWN
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ah, okay. Thanks! But... I just want to get rid of the notification on my phone, I dont need to upload the picture any more. Do you know how I can get rid of the notification? Or do you think that setting it up via Facebook will do it? If so, how do I do that, cause... I dont know. I only started using Facebook cause its a company page. I know NOTHING about it.

0 Likes
androiduser123
Contributor - Level 1

When you slide down the notification bar, is there an clear button in the right? If not, restarting your phone should help.

0 Likes
ACWN
Enthusiast - Level 3

Nope and nope. No "clear" button. Had other stuff pop up in the notification bar so I could clear it and it doesnt do anything.. restarted... turned the phone off and left it off then turned it back on... didnt get rid of it. S'why I'm here.

0 Likes
ACWN
Enthusiast - Level 3

Figured it out. Had to go into Settings>Applications>Manage Applications, then found Facebook for HTC Sense. Force stopped, it went away.

0 Likes