Re: Rebooting after update
kevitosc
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hahaha ok. But seriously, this needs to get fixed. When it gets in the way of work flow then it becomes an Issue. :smileyindifferent: and as of yesterday, rebooting two times in a row while in mid convo...big issue for me. 

Not applicable

I understand everyone's frustration over this issue and how long it has taken to be resolved. Our product team and HTC did want to fully test the new software to make sure this issue was resolved and no new issues arose. The software update is now available and being pushed out in stages. Normally this process can take about a week to go through. You will receive a message that the software update is available. Here is a link to the benefits of the software update and the instructions to download it. 

0 Likes
Lt-Belspur
Enthusiast - Level 3

MarquiaF_VZW wrote:

I understand everyone's frustration over this issue and how long it has taken to be resolved. Our product team and HTC did want to fully test the new software to make sure this issue was resolved and no new issues arose. The software update is now available and being pushed out in stages. Normally this process can take about a week to go through. You will receive a message that the software update is available. Here is a link to the benefits of the software update and the instructions to download it. 

Due you have a rollout schedule.  I am in Sarasota, Florida.

Thanks,

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

they don't do it by area. i "think" they push them in batches by MEIN (phone's ID #). i know others in phoenix got it, but i don't.

Sborden
Enthusiast - Level 3

MarquiaF_VZW wrote:

Too bad the PDF saying what this update included was a FLAT out LIE.  The only thing we got from that list is the Supposed lesser reboots.