Re: PRL
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

15098 is the latest PRL for LTE phones (my Rezound is still stuck on 15088).

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

15098.here also...

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

I've heard that sometimes Verizon can manually push the latest PRL to LTE phones if you call them, but I haven't had any reception problems, so I haven't bothered.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Galaxy Nexus has 52642 for me.

I was actualy used to the new system. 🙂

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Wildman: They say it's not to far off from us getting it around 2 to 3rd Quarter.. what kind of surprised the heck out me was when the reps at the local store said they were selling more 4G phones here to the ones they're selling over in Wichita i told them how could that be with Wichita Utilizing 4 stores. An they said the 2 reps i know.. even with that there are more 4G handsets going out of this store to there combine Total. But i was also told that the more handsets they move out of here the faster we get the 4G moving in here. An i have been in the store an i've seen it for my own eye's family's buying up to 3 smart phones like the Razr or Rezound in one Pop. You know when that happens that rep just had a great day. Smiley Happy

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

i'm on 15088 as well???? (tbolt)

0 Likes
budone
Legend

Yep 14010 on my TB... Alltel PRL

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Budone will the P.R.L. update Automatically since my Maxx has a Sim.. or due you have to pull the Sim an reinstall it to get it to Update.  If i do it's going to be a pain to get my Maxx out of that case i put it in. Smiley Sad

0 Likes
budone
Legend

B33 wrote:

Budone will the P.R.L. update Automatically since my Maxx has a Sim.. or due you have to pull the Sim an reinstall it to get it to Update.  If i do it's going to be a pain to get my Maxx out of that case i put it in. Smiley Sad

B33, the PRL updates OTA, so no need to pull the SIM. In fact, the less ya pull the card, less chance to screw it up!

My PRL has changed 3 times in the 9 months I have had the TB

0 Likes
B33
Legend

That's what i was wondering Budone if pulling that Sim Card could inflict possible bad results an i thought too if a Customer wanted one that is a second Sim card in-case of an issue with the one that's in the phone that a person could get another one. I found out you can but at $15.00 Dollars a Pop i guess there not free no more or maybe it was the first one is free but the second one will cost Ya. I would still like to get one for a Back. And Budone thanks again for the Heads Up. B33

0 Likes