lemew
Contributor - Level 3

What's the latest prl that anyone is running on the bolt?

0 Likes
Re: PRL
B33
Legend

That can differ from Area to Area but don't a do a *228 to update the P.R.L. The Sim will do it Automatically.

0 Likes
lemew
Contributor - Level 3

Yeah. Just wondering what prl(s) folks were running and if anyone had gotten updated lately. I'm updated to 15098.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

lemew wrote:

Yeah.  Just wondering what prl(s) folks were running and if anyone had gotten updated lately.  I'm updated to 15098.

That looks like about what I had before I deactivated the Tbolt.  The Galaxy Nexus lists the PRL differently.  Which kind of looks like the old 3G system.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

My P.R.L. on my Maxx is 14010

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

B33 wrote:

My P.R.L. on my Maxx is 14010

It is that due to your Alltel plan.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Ann you have 4G in your Area now Don't ya it's still a few months away from coming here but what the reps tell me at the local store that the 4G sales are higher here were i live than they are in the Wichita Area.

0 Likes
lemew
Contributor - Level 3

Im guessing your both in Kansas? I'm in TN. I like the prl being pushed to the phone sim. It's so worryfree!

0 Likes
B33
Legend

B33.. I am in Kansas.. Ann Lives in Northeast Nebraska

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

B33 you haven't had 4G switched in your area yet...  I work in Overland Park and its their and also I noticed it in Wyandotte also and Lee Summit, I am surprised you dont have it now..

0 Likes