Re: No data connection
bigcat77

I have tried everything. I tried taking the battery out like 10 times. I even tried the instructions you gave. It said no changes where made and nothing happen, I live in Cleveland,Ohio 44105.. Is there a service issue. I looked at my friends phone and he has the G in the corner. I am thinking there is a server issue. Can you verify, so I do not flip out..  

0 Likes
Not applicable

bigcat77 wrote:

I have tried everything. I tried taking the battery out like 10 times. I even tried the instructions you gave. It said no changes where made and nothing happen, I live in Cleveland,Ohio 44105.. Is there a service issue. I looked at my friends phone and he has the G in the corner. I am thinking there is a server issue. Can you verify, so I do not flip out..  

Thanks to the community for your responses.  Are you still having issues with your data? Since you’ve taken many steps to resolve your issue please PM me your name and number and I can see what other options we have for you.  Hope this helps.  Thanks.

0 Likes
bearx16
Contributor - Level 1
Have between losing 3g data randomly since upgrading to GB. Lost data yesterday, 25th, today I still do not have a data connection. ##778 went through the process enabling Rev A, phone rebooted but data did not come back. Have removed the battery also. Seeking advise other than the standard "reboot". Thanks
0 Likes
bearx16
Contributor - Level 1
Just found my problem. Under quick settings on the notification bar mobile network was not checked. As soon as I checked it 3g came back. Hope it stays back
0 Likes
AlanWoodbury

Tried your suggestion but I get "You have reached a non working number".

Today I got "No Data Connection" and everything I try doesn't work.

Any suggestions?

Alan

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

AlanWoodbury wrote:

Tried your suggestion but I get "You have reached a non working number".

Today I got "No Data Connection" and everything I try doesn't work.

Any suggestions?

Alan

The ##778 number will only work for the HTC Thunderbolt and will not work for the Motorola DROID Razr listed in your profile. That is why you got a non-working number message.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
bclarkie

hello same problem with htc thunderbolt tried the fix from mike and still didnt work anyone have any other suggestions

0 Likes