Navigation problem
tjcagn

When I first started using Navigation, the blue arrow, I chose to not use the VZW navigator since it has costs associated with it. At some point, my settting to "always use" the google was lost and I got the message again and inadvertently checked the VZ Navigator. Now I cannot go back to the Google. I tried to take the battery out and leave it out for a few minutes and see if it reset, but it did not. I know I can go to maps and enter address there, but I would prefer to enter from the Navigation arrow. I have looked throughout the website and in the HTC Thunderbolt guide online. Any suggestions how to reset this?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Navigation problem
BakerGeckos
Contributor - Level 3

You are going to need to goto APPLICATIONS (Menu - Settings - Applications - manange  application Click on all apps and look for VZ Navigator Click on it and scroll down you are looking for a Clear Defaults. If it's not there you will need to look through a few of the Navigation apps to find it....That should solve your issue.

Mike

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Navigation problem
BakerGeckos
Contributor - Level 3

You are going to need to goto APPLICATIONS (Menu - Settings - Applications - manange  application Click on all apps and look for VZ Navigator Click on it and scroll down you are looking for a Clear Defaults. If it's not there you will need to look through a few of the Navigation apps to find it....That should solve your issue.

Mike

0 Likes