Multiple HTC Rezound replacements defective
VerizonArrestMe
Enthusiast - Level 1

So I've pretty much been issued about 4 replacements in less than 10 days which really sucks. I've been getting dropped calls constantly with each replacement and I even got one replacement that didn't even work, it wouldn't recognize my SIM whatsoever so i was stuck without a phone for like 2-4 days........  Is there anyway to just get a different re-certified replacement device??????? I talked to a customer support lady and asked her "Mam is there anyway to just get a different re-certified replacement phone seeing as i keep having issues with the Rezound constantly?", and this was her reply, "No you can't just demand a new phone, you signed that contract which locks you into that phone only and nothing else", I told her i wasn't demanding only just asking lol. I then proceded to tell her well seeing as i keep having issues with the Rezound constantly then I'm going to keep calling constantly asking for a replacement nonstop. She then told me you can't do that, you cant keep calling asking for a replacement. I'm like your telling me that i cant call and ask for a replacement because you keep sending me rezounds that are defective? i honestly could not stop laughing im like you cant tell me what to do, she ended up issuing me a replacement and i got it a few days later but it had more defects and issues, got another phone the next day because verizon used overnight shipping   Smiley Happy i felt special lol, Now this phone had more defects too..... and i called them again and within minutes they said theyd issue me another one.

I bought the HTC Rezound originally on February 20th, 2012. Before June i got a replacement. I went back to verizon on the 27th of October for another one and since then in less than 10 days i've called verizon support to complain about the defects with the phones and i can say i've gotten what about 4-5 replacement rezounds in less than 10 days.......

Verizon can you please help me?

0 Likes
Re: Multiple HTC Rezound replacements defective
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

Before you send this one back, try a new SIM card, they are free from Verizon corporate stores, and I have a feeling that may be your problem.

0 Likes
VerizonArrestMe
Enthusiast - Level 1

i have haha theyve given me like 3-4 and nothing works its the phone trust me lol my friends razr maxx doesnt have these issues

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

Neither does my Rezound, could be an app you have installed, or maybe just a string of bad replacements, but I can tell you not all Rezounds have these problems.

0 Likes
VerizonArrestMe
Enthusiast - Level 1

bro all these devices are like 1-2 days old haha it aint my fault lol!!! my friend has the razr maxx and uses all the same apps i do he hasnt had any issues really.........

0 Likes