Loss of Touch capabilities, text auto-enlarging
EchoX860

On my Phone I'll occasionally lose touch capabilities and the text when sending a text or the text on the Browser will enlarge and my screen will glitch until I lock my screen and unlock it. Any ideas?

0 Likes
Re: Loss of Touch capabilities, text auto-enlarging
Wildman
Legend

Boy are you in the wrong area, you came to a Adroid area to ask for about a spyphone.... :smileyvery-happy:  This need to placed at http://community.vzw.com/t5/Apple/ct-p/iPad to get a correct answer...

0 Likes
EchoX860

Umm, no? I came to talk about my HTC Thunderbolt?

0 Likes
chuckwilmot
Contributor - Level 1

No ideas for you, but I have the same issue with loss of screen touch capability.  Maybe once or twice a day sometimes, and then again, sometimes it will go two or three days with no problems.  I didn't have that problem until the gingerbread update.  Haven't had the text enlarging issue at all.  What I've been doing when I lose touch capability is rebooting.

0 Likes
crabtree68p8

Do you have 4g back yet?

0 Likes
chuckwilmot
Contributor - Level 1

Crabtree, was that for me?  Are you talkin' to me?  I have learned that most of my problem was aftermarket batteries and backs.  I don't know why that should be, but it is.  I bought two extended life batteries and backs from China through eBay.  The batteries work great, but there must be something in the OEM back which acts as an antenna (?)...  With the Chinese battery and back, I drop out of 4g all the time.  With the OEM battery and back, 4g is very consistent.  So what I tend to do now is use the Chinese battery and back when I'm at home and I can receive WiFi from my home wireless router.  When I'm gone I use the OEM stuff.

0 Likes