Re: Looks Official Ginbread 2.3.4 on June 30th
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

DincX110 wrote:

Thats Cool hows it doing did it clear up some of the issues that  was supposly happening on it.  if it had any at all.

It's smooth.  Ashame it won't be what Verizon pushes out.  Sense 3.0 is money.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

PJNC284 wrote:

DincX110 wrote:

Thats Cool hows it doing did it clear up some of the issues that  was supposly happening on it.  if it had any at all.

It's smooth.  Ashame it won't be what Verizon pushes out.  Sense 3.0 is money.

so no lags? the people claiming you need dual core or a 1.2-1.5mhz processor are incorrect, right? the users that actually installed it claim it runs just as smooth and fast as the old sense.

0 Likes
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

yup.  It's basically just HTC is too lazy to make it work because it can be done.  They did say that they would try to put some 3.0 elements in the previous versions but who knows when that'll happen.

0 Likes
vx1
Enthusiast - Level 2

PJNC284 wrote:

I'll keep 'em crossed for the regular folk.  I'm good since I'm currently running it. :smileyhappy:

Yes we know. You have said so about a hundred times and we are all proud of you.

The rest of us would like a working TB without having to cookbook the thing or break the warranty.

Thanks.

0 Likes
TominqueBo_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello AZSALUKI,

At this moment there is no release information for the GB update for the Thunderbolt.  You can navigate to this link https://email.vzwshop.com/servlet/formlink/f?NFOQU&SOURCEID=WEB_DGF_VZW_SUPPORTNAV to sign up for updates. Thank you. 

0 Likes
Sborden
Enthusiast - Level 3

yea we pretty much figured VZ wouldnt be giving us the update as promised (Q2), i know its shocking isnt it.

0 Likes
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

It's a little funny that they all throw that email signup link around and Verizon can't even send out timely updates to those who subscribe to it. 

0 Likes
Sborden
Enthusiast - Level 3

PJNC284 wrote:

It's a little funny that they all throw that email signup link around and Verizon can't even send out timely updates to those who subscribe to it. 

Yea i was thinking the same thing, sure sign up for updates, LOL what a joke, you never get updates only spam  **bleep** mail from good old VZ

0 Likes
TBoltOwner
Contributor - Level 1

Hey TominqueBo_VZW, how about telling me when my phone will stop AUTOMATICALLY SHUTTING ITSELF OFF?  Maybe you can tell me when my phone will STOP LOCKING UP WHEN I'M TRYING TO SEND A TEXT MESSAGE?  Or pehaps you can let me know when my phone will STOP RANDOMLY REBOOTING ITSELF?

That is all ---- for now ---

0 Likes
GreenRobot
Contributor - Level 3

TominqueBo_VZW wrote:

Hello AZSALUKI,

At this moment there is no release information for the GB update for the Thunderbolt.  You can navigate to this link https://email.vzwshop.com/servlet/formlink/f?NFOQU&SOURCEID=WEB_DGF_VZW_SUPPORTNAV to sign up for updates. Thank you. 

Really TominqueBo! AZSALUKI probably knows more about anything Android before you or any generic update email is sent out. You registered like 20 days ago take a minute to read through the content and bring your self up to speed. Please for love of god would some one at VZW take an interest in their job and get ahead of the curve and really post something meaningful. 

0 Likes