Re: Let us know when you personally receive the ICS OTA update!
dpsiau
Enthusiast - Level 1

When I check for an update it says "SERVER UNAVAILABLE Check for software update under settings when service is available"  How will I know when it's available?  I'm connected to 4G and have full data connection too.

0 Likes
JustWulf_com
Enthusiast - Level 3

dpsiau wrote:

When I check for an update it says "SERVER UNAVAILABLE Check for software update under settings when service is available"  How will I know when it's available?  I'm connected to 4G and have full data connection too.

I'm getting the exact same message! Maybe they shut down the server so they could FULLY upload the ICS update and then start running the server again so we can download it!!!

**Fingers crossed**

demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

I got that message a while back, on the day HTC put up their support page listing the update. I wouldn't read too much into it, but you never know.

0 Likes
mcwatson

The HTC Incredible 4G just landed on Verizon this morning with ICS, Sense 4.0, and Beats...so it's out there. Now when are we getting the updates?

0 Likes
JustWulf_com
Enthusiast - Level 3

I just talked to another customer service rep in person and he told me that the update should be coming in the next few weeks (wasn't that what they've continuously said for the last 6 months?). But, he told me that he has already seen people with legitimate versions of ICS 4.0 on their HTC Rezounds already, meaning, his co-workers probably have the OTA update already to test it out or something. So, hopefully that means a good version is out there and available ASAP!!!

0 Likes
ezgoing2406

You guys..  Heads up.. Buy a exttend battery once that ics comes out to your phone..   Because it's a battery eater..  I been running of the ota release code.  That came out about month ago..

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

My battery life has been better o_O

0 Likes
Ranzound
Enthusiast - Level 3

Should be, should be, should be, well, maybe, possibly...

Android: The textbook definition of lip service.

0 Likes
stevolene
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was assured by the salesperson the rezound would be getting the ICS update this summer, I know (caviat and so forth) still Im starting to wonder if this phone will be by-passed altogether in reality. Seems this phone never really caught on, was also introduced in between the razor, the new samsung and the incredible 4G, which all now have the ICS operating system, I cant seem to get any info from the Verizon folks, could be they dont know either.  Anyway, this is a well built phone and seems to be working as it should, a definite upgrade in quality over the Charge, however, I feel I was sold on a deal that isnt going to happen, Ill be looking for other providers by August if these phones arent upgraded, regardless of contract

0 Likes
bereiber

Received the ICS update this morning. Took about 30 minutes.

0 Likes