Just purchased Thunderbolt... but should I trade it in for an iPhone?
emilynicol2
Enthusiast - Level 3

I just purchased the HTC Thunderbolt a few days ago. I really like it so far, except the battery life is pretty bad. I purchased the extended battery but it seems so bulky (I have tiny hands) so I've just been using the regular stock battery. Anyway, I'm wondering if I should trade it in for the iPhone 4 within the next few days while I still can? I'm hesitant to switch because I'd miss the following about Android: LED notifcation, Google Maps Navigation, Voice to Text, perfect integration with all of my Google accounts... If it wasn't for the battery.... Decisions, decisions.

Any thoughts?

0 Likes
Re: Just purchased Thunderbolt... but should I trade it in for an iPhone?
gina7289
Contributor - Level 2
They do have a dock u can charge the phone as well as standard battery or just the extra battery so u don't need the extended.
0 Likes
gina7289
Contributor - Level 2
Just in case ur really in love with the thunderbolt. There are other 4g phones though. LG has the same charging dock.
0 Likes
emilynicol2
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thanks for the reply Gina! I caved and decided to just use the extended battery and get used to it... I'm sticking with the Thunderbolt :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
vinnyp61

Good decision emily

0 Likes
Zandermill
Enthusiast - Level 2

If you're having battery issues, turn off the background data option under settings - accounts.

It stops your phone from updating and using 4g data in the background, thus saving a ton of battery life.

0 Likes