Re: Is 4G service out?
RobB772
Contributor - Level 3

Verizon seems to have 4G back on-line:smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy:

0 Likes
azbobs
Getting 1X since yesterday afternoon here in phoenix, az. Once in a while 3g comes up.
0 Likes
kirKauai
I awoke to 4G :smileyhappy: !!!! Had changed Modem to Rev A yesterday, and it still was when I checked it this morning (just in case), so I used the ##778# send (that some were so kind to share) and reset the modem to the eHRD setting.
0 Likes
kirKauai
Verizon, Let's not do that again, please! lol No, seriously, if I wanted this I would have switched to AT&T.
0 Likes
SimplyAshes

i was back up for a while last night. Went away so I restarted. Now this morning, I am at 3g and my husband just texts me and says his is back up....still not stable aparently.

come on verizon!!!

0 Likes
SimplyAshes

Called Tech Support back and they said that they are still working on it. Whatever the problem it seems like they are tightening the right screws cuz some are back up...

For everyone whose About Phone--->Network says Mobile network type CDMA-EvDo rev. A ...they are still working on things. at least chicago is that way. My husband's TB is in 4G but he's also not checking it almost obsessively.

I am going between 1x, 3G and 4G LTE and nothing at all.

I understand, being irritated and even p'd off is rational, Verizon should have posted somewhere other than twitter about the problem...they were wrong there, but you can't stop mother nature from destroying something. If you are blaming verizon for letting this problem happen, apparently you don't watch the news.  I'm sure those folks down in the lower states let those storms rip their homes and lives apart...

Just saying be rational.

0 Likes
Peirceman

4G is back up and running in Atlanta.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

3g/4gLTE is up and runnin in phoenix....21.56Mbps download (sorry....couldn't help myself!!!). one day without the great network (and a few other times for a couple of hours) in the many years i've been with them......i'll forgive verizon.

0 Likes
patrick21

Back to lte in LA. :smileyvery-happy:

0 Likes
velazja84

i did the ##778# modem settings switch to pick up 3g yesterday but not im picking up 4g does anyone know if i  should change the settings back or leave them as is??

thanks

0 Likes