I started an update on my phone this morning and it keeps cycling to the update screen, then to the HTC screen then turns off and back on?
pamipj

I started an update on my HTC this morning and all day it has been cycling from the update screen to the HTC screen, then seems to turn off, then back on awhile later, then keeps doing the same thing?  How do I turn this phone off or cancel the update?

0 Likes
Re: I started an update on my phone this morning and it keeps cycling to the update screen, then to the HTC screen then turns off and back on?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Pamipj, this update experience would have me just as concerned too, especially if just keeps power cycling on and off. Let's do all we can.

With regards to the update, was this a system/OS update or an app update? To confirm, is your phone the original HTC One or a newer version?

NicandroN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes