How to fix quirks
LadyDonner

My husband and i both got thunderbolts last week. we downloaded the weather channel app. when we go into the weather map section we get the message that the app has unexpectedly turned off. he was just trying to sign into google and it at first wouldn't recognize his password (he put it in correctly) and then wouldn't recognize his user id (which was automatically in there). He is also having trouble with his phone automatically rebooting on its own. Any suggestions?

0 Likes
Re: How to fix quirks
ruletheair
Enthusiast - Level 2

The rebooting deal seems to be pretty widespread. Not everyone seems to be having the problem, but from what I've read nothing seems to help. (hard reset, battery pull, return to store for new unit) Tweet @vzwsupport and make them aware of your problems! The more people tweet the more they will recognize this needs to be a priority.

0 Likes
Re: How to fix quirks
gina7289
Contributor - Level 2
Mine reboots off and on. And when I'm charging it does shut off. I have the new update. After it does this then when I go into a Verizon app like NFL mobile I have to log in to my Verizon profile before I can use the app. Everytime it shuts off or restart u do it once. Ugh. I only started getting this problem after update.
0 Likes