How do I access emojis?
setad1
Enthusiast - Level 1

1 month in to using the phone, I had to warranty replace when the phone simply stopped charging. Before the replacement, the phone had a set of emojis that were comparable to iPhone's set. How do I access/activate those emojis? Thanks!

1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: emojis on HTC One
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

setad1,

I'm sorry to hear you had a problem with the phone, but I'm glad it was resolved with a replacement. I know it's important to have access to the keyboard you need, and I'm pleased to say you will find this in Settings>Language & Keyboard>HTC Sense Input. In addition, you can download How-To manuals in Tips & Help.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

Not applicable

Under settings add keyboard and it should be located there. Your owners manual should tell you how to add a keyboard setting or change.

Good luck

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

setad1,

I'm sorry to hear you had a problem with the phone, but I'm glad it was resolved with a replacement. I know it's important to have access to the keyboard you need, and I'm pleased to say you will find this in Settings>Language & Keyboard>HTC Sense Input. In addition, you can download How-To manuals in Tips & Help.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport