Having a Problem downloading Email Attachments
dlcooper

In the last month or so (probably late July early August), I have started having problems with email attachments and I have changed no settings.  I have them set to save to my card and the size is set to Maximum in the email settings on both of my email accounts AND there is plenty of room on both the phone memory and my card.  Most of them will not DOWNLOAD to the phone.  I get a list of the attachments with the attachment name and the download arrow with an exclamation point and when I try to re-download they still won't download.  This is becoming a major hinderance for my work because I am expected to be able to read these.  Simple text documents, word doc's, excel spreadsheets, pdf's.  On the same email from 9/12 I have a .doc and a .pdf that did download and another .pdf that did NOT.  HAS THERE BEEN SOME DOCUMENT SIZE CHANGE or some other change that is causing this???  I rarely if ever had this happen before.  Please help me...very frustrated.

0 Likes
Re: Having a Problem downloading Email Attachments
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dlcooper, that sounds frustrating!  I'd love to help.  What specific application are you using to download and view the email attachments?  Let me suggest resetting the application.  http://bit.ly/Rjsdjr  Retest and let me know how it works out for you.  Thanks!

AnthonyTa_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes