HTC Thunderbolt????
Jerry35

I live in Columbus and am constantly battered with all of Verizon's 4GLTE commericals, yet have not seen any 4G LTE phones. I know about the Thunderbolt, the Bionic and a few others. However I have not seen a release/launch date for any of them. Does anybody have any clue when the Thunderbolt is coming? I had a Droid and of course it broke and even though I had insurance Verizon/Insperion refused to honor it, so Im already bitter. My contract is up and with no 4G LTE phones on the horizon I must say that Sprint is looking pretty good. And if I go, the majority of my family will soon follow. (My Dad has 14 brothers and sisters, so I have alot of family!! Verizon could lose quite a few!!)

0 Likes
Re: HTC Thunderbolt????
steveanderson13
Contributor - Level 2

Jerry35 wrote:

I live in Columbus and am constantly battered with all of Verizon's 4GLTE commericals, yet have not seen any 4G LTE phones. I know about the Thunderbolt, the Bionic and a few others. However I have not seen a release/launch date for any of them. Does anybody have any clue when the Thunderbolt is coming? I had a Droid and of course it broke and even though I had insurance Verizon/Insperion refused to honor it, so Im already bitter. My contract is up and with no 4G LTE phones on the horizon I must say that Sprint is looking pretty good. And if I go, the majority of my family will soon follow. (My Dad has 14 brothers and sisters, so I have alot of family!! Verizon could lose quite a few!!)

Then I wouldn't wait.  The 4G phones are new, ya know.  The iphone on AT&T was probably announced way before it was released.  Same on Verizon.  Same with 4g phones.  They are all that way.  The launch dates are all over the internet, just google whichever one you want. Some may be Mar-Jun.  Droids don't break of course.  No phones break of course.  Some do.  If you had insurance, it will be honored; you have to pay the deductible.  That shouldn't make you bitter.  Sprint is the same way.  If you had insurance, you can enforce it so don't let that stop you.  

If your priority is a phone over coverage, you should always shop for a phone first and network second; then jump to a new phone/carrier with each release because they make an awful lot and are certainly willing to sell them.  Most of the 4G phones will be high-end so they are all nice wherever you go.  Just do your homework on checking coverage in ANY case since it is new and you shouldn't assume anything; even in Columbus.  All carriers should have a zip code search for 4G.  I haven't used it; only read about it. 

0 Likes
Re: HTC Thunderbolt????
basshunter

the thunderbolt is coming looks like the evo.. found this

is launched in late February

http://www.phonenews.com/best-buy-to-exclusively-carry-htc-thunderbolt-in-lieu-of-verizon-iphone-sal...

0 Likes