HTC Thunderbolt ICS Camera App Pamoramic Mode
gpeterden
Contributor - Level 2

I upgraded my HTC Thunderbolt to Android 4.0.4. According to Androids website Android 4.0 has a feature in the camera app that allows you to change mode to panoramic mode. I am unable to locate where to change to panoramic mode. In the mode selection it only gives me front or main and camera or  video. Was this feature left out on the Thunderbolts upgrade?

Thanks,

Gregg

0 Likes
Re: HTC Thunderbolt ICS Camera App Pamoramic Mode
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You have to remember that HTC has highly customized Android OS to work in their HTC Sense UI. The camera software on the Tbolt is quite different from my Nexus. So I would suspect the camera app on the Tbolt wasn't written to include the panoramic mode.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
t3ch_Junk1e

FWIW -  I spoke with Verizon Twitter support and the said that the T-bolt does not have that feature:

I apologize for the inconvenience. I just checked my co-workers device and it does not appear to have a panoramic option. ^YK

I would really like to have a definitive answer to this as well.

HTH

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I couldn't find it on my Tbolt. It doesn't bother me to not see it.

I have used the feature once since I have owned my Nexus.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes