HTC One M7 ... How to use in FRANCE with french Sim Card ?
zorin

Hello,

I'm french and I was in US for few month ... I bought and used an HTC One M7 Verizon with a prepaid card and everything was OK.

Now i'm back to FRANCE and i would like to use it with a French SIM Card.

The sim card is detected by the phone but the thing is that only work on Edge ... no 3G or 4G ... so i can call or received call with Edge but no way to go on internet as i don't have 3G.

The french sim card is 3G-4G ready ... is there something i can do on the phone configuration to have 3G/4G

Thanks a lot for your help

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: HTC One M7 ... How to use in FRANCE with french Sim Card ?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello zorin!

I can understand your desire to use the phone you recently purchased on the network in France! All of our 4G LTE phones are automatically unlocked for international use. However, they are designed primarily for use on the Verizon network, and it is possible that they will not work to their top performance capabilities on another network.

You can reach out to HTC to find out if there are any other options for getting your device to work bettery in France. HTC can be reached at 866-449-8358.

Thank you,
MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: HTC One M7 ... How to use in FRANCE with french Sim Card ?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello zorin!

I can understand your desire to use the phone you recently purchased on the network in France! All of our 4G LTE phones are automatically unlocked for international use. However, they are designed primarily for use on the Verizon network, and it is possible that they will not work to their top performance capabilities on another network.

You can reach out to HTC to find out if there are any other options for getting your device to work bettery in France. HTC can be reached at 866-449-8358.

Thank you,
MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes