HTC ONE?
dj13241
Enthusiast - Level 2

What is up with the HTC One? Why is Verizon putting up new phones, but holding back the BEST CURRENTLY AVAILABLE PHONE? What is Verizon up to this time? What's up with not announcing a release date? Who else is about to jump ship to another carrier due to this mess Verizon created? Why does it ALWAYS take Verizon so long to release phones? Why did the GS4 come out so quick?

Wonder if HTC can sue Verizon because of this ... Wouldn't be surprised!

Wouldn't be surprised if this post gets deleted!

Re: HTC ONE?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Why couldn't you have added your thoughts on the existing multi-page discussion on this device? Was it really necessary to create another thread?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
dj13241
Enthusiast - Level 2

Screen Shot 2013-08-08 at 12.57.43 PM.png

I searched the site for HTC ONE and got a bunch of garbage back, nothing about the HTC ONE. As a matter of fact, the Verizon search page suggested that I was searching for Marijuana related info ("THC").

One additional question: Wouldn't it be more productive to post the link to said discussion, rather than what you did?

dj13241
Enthusiast - Level 2

You did demonstrate the current thought process of Verizon's "Customer Service" or LACK THERE OF! This response alone seems like a good reason to jump ship. Should I refer the cancelation department back to you and your HELPFUL comments/questions?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Check out 'HTC ONE part 2'

https://community.verizonwireless.com/thread/798729

There was activity in it this morning and is in the same space you created this post. So it couldn't have been too far down on the page.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I am a customer not a service representative. This is a peer to peer customer forum not a direct link to customer service support.

0 Likes
Klue
Master - Level 1

So much anger in your introductory post and replies.

0 Likes
dj13241
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have been a Verizon customer since 1998, and have had data service since it existed. I have had 4G data service since the first 4G phone (HTC Thunderbolt) was released (April, 2011). Both my wife and I have been using HTC phones since Verizon introduced the HTC Apache (I believe that Verizon sold it branded as a UTStarCom XV6700 or something like that).The way the release of the device has been handled has really gotten on my nerves (obviously). I have been waiting on this device for a while so that I can call and attempt one last time to negotiate a contract price on the phone, but keep my unlimited data. If this can not be done, I will be leaving Verizon after 15 years with the understanding that I will be getting a lower quality service, but for a lower price as well.

So in short, I guess angry would sum it up fairly accurately.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Contract price and keep your unlimited data plan? The official policy tells that isn't goingto happen.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

here's the deal......verizon has never officially announced a launch. "the way the release has been handled" is just like every launch. they don't announce it until they know they are ready for it, which is usually days (or maybe a few weeks). i wanted them to get it too and wished they had it by now. but if you've been with them this long, then you know they don't make official announcements about launch dates until VERY near those launch dates. it was only recently that they even confirmed that they will eventually get it "later this summer" which could be any time in the next month or so. and ann is correct. unfortunately, the only way to keep unlimited data is to buy it at the full retail price.