Re: HTC ONE part 2
AZSALUKI
Legend

i'm not saying it IS htc holding it up, but it could be. they caused a delay on the original launch for every other manufacturer because they couldn't produce fast enough. this would merely be the same thing, just a different carrier's launch. suppose at&t said april 10. it was htc's fault that it was april 30 (just an example. i don't recall the actual dates....but there was a supply issue and pushed back launches). now suppose verizon finally got on board and planned august 20. it could easily be htc's fault that it ends up being september (again...just an example). they weren't ready the first go around. why should we think they's be any more ready this time? i love their phones, but they don't exactly have a great track record in the past couple of years.

0 Likes
emepror

Walked over to a Verizon store today and asked about the HTC one, the rep immediately said august 29th and his coworker agreed, told them I hadn't heard any good news and they said it had been pushed back a bit but definitely coming out on the 29th

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

August 29th is a Thursday so anything is possible.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Ann you Doing some Double Posting that is a Rare thing from you.. Or is this Site being Ghostly Halloween Ghost

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I had a data issue at the time. Might as well send one to the moderators for deleting. I can't delete it now nor can I report my own post.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Ain't that a shame we can't fix our Own stuff Smiley Sad It's like having a Hang nail and we can't pull it our Selves we have to have it done for us.. I'm not trying to be controversial i just think it should be ours to fix..

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

B33 wrote:

Ain't that a shame we can't fix our Own stuff Smiley Sad It's like having a Hang nail and we can't pull it our Selves we have to have it done for us.. I'm not trying to be controversial i just think it should be ours to fix..

I am going to say this once with all likelihood of this message getting removed. The moderators have noted there were issues with other users editing and deleting posts. If they felt the time restrictions was needed, it was their call and we should respect that decision. That includes not discussing it in the public forum. Personally I think you have discussed this enough.

B33
Legend

Yea your right Ann it's time to let it Go.!  done deal..

0 Likes
Winchestur
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just go to his articles now to read people ripping him a new one every day.  Seems like hes slowed way down on the "news" lately.

0 Likes
Wxchaser

Does anyone even know what size storage capacity will be available on Verizon?  16GB, 32BG, or 64GB?  I have waited so long for Verizon to come out with the HTC One on their network - but I haven't been able to find anything about the storage capacity that will be available at release.  Does AT&T still have the exclusive on the 64GB HTC One still?

Thanks for any help or feedback.

0 Likes