Re: HTC ONE part 2
MexicanoBloanco
Enthusiast - Level 2

I apoligzie... it was the IEEE that coined the term Gigibyte. However it's Base 2 is most commonly used by Microsoft and Tech companies alike.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gigabyte

0 Likes
Not applicable

Ha ha no apology ever necessary I almost found myself getting the  shakes if Microsoft was in charge of memory allocation on cell phones Smiley Happy

0 Likes
MexicanoBloanco
Enthusiast - Level 2

no. worries. wish i knew how to spell at the moment as well. i just couldnt find an answer as to why we see it double in capacity

0 Likes
Not applicable

Its like hard drive capicity. 256, 512, 1024 (1GB) 2048..........etc. When I went to school years ago I knew the answer. Remember the old modems? 700 Baud 1400 baud 2800 Baud 5600 Baud Doubled over and over.  Then there was the shotgun modems by Zoomtel 56 Baud times 2.  Then the MS system of 32 or 64   I often wonder.

0 Likes
Heri_Gonzalez

Think today's press conference might have just pushed me to get S4.  Tired of waiting for a phone that may never show, this forum has kept me from caving in sooner

0 Likes
Danishs
Contributor - Level 1

Did no one read what i posted? If the LG Exalt is released on 7/25 then the One will indeed be released on 8/1

0 Likes
mk7se
Contributor - Level 2

Well then, you might be vindicated tomorrow.

0 Likes
MexicanoBloanco
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yeah same goes for me... I knew back when i started my AS in computer science/multimedia but with lack of work and not wanting to make a hobby a passion i have forgotten the answer as well

0 Likes
MexicanoBloanco
Enthusiast - Level 2

What did you post and when?

0 Likes
Mangle84
Enthusiast - Level 3

Wow, a recent news article says sprint will have the red htc one. Which mean verizon doesnt care about the htc one. Im really fed up now. If verizon was really on their grind, we woyld get a red htc, but no, sprint is getting it. That shows hw much verizon cares about exclusivity. Im currently month to month and was waiting months for some kinda news regarding the htc one. I dont care about that ugly moto x, or ugly moto droid maxx.But i thin im done with verizon. Does anyone know how good at@t service is in new york?

0 Likes