Re: HTC ONE part 2
Williamsickels23

Does anyone know if this phone pushes bluetooth SMS messages through a cars manufacturers  screen/speakers? Kias UVO/NAV system or Ford SYNC? Thanks again...

0 Likes
UgXvibe
Contributor - Level 1

Aww man!! I wish mine was... I guess I should go back and try to get a replacement. Thanks to this thread I am now aggravated again.. lol This time its directed at HTC at least.

IMAG0644 (816 x 460).jpg

0 Likes
Not applicable

wow! Yes get a replacement asap.

0 Likes
Danishs
Contributor - Level 1

If you try to return that to the verizon store they'll try and charge you a 35$ restocking fee hahaha

0 Likes
UgXvibe
Contributor - Level 1

Not if you go to a corporate store they wont. Especially since I bought it Thursday. I went in and they only had 1 in stock, had a much smaller gap on the bottom side and top was ok.. still not good enough. Sadly, the display model was absolutely perfect.

They told me another shipment is coming in tomorrow and they will find one without gaps (if any) and then replace it for me. I gotta say I have had a great experience at this particular store so far.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

i believe they give you 3 days to return it before they charge the restocking fee. also.....that's if you just want a different device. if you are returning a defective device, they aren't going to charge a restocking fee.

0 Likes
AggieT
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yes I also think your store has good agents! The one nearby here is full of lazy young kids.

I am a little frustrated of customer service I got after this online order! I will receive my phone tomorrow and I want to see how it goes for now.

I have to yell "Verizon ... customer service matters! please educate your staff to work with people!"

"HTC! QC matters as design matters!'

0 Likes
UgXvibe
Contributor - Level 1

AggieT wrote:

Yes I also think your store has good agents! The one nearby here is full of lazy young kids.

I think the problem is mostly with the little independent satellite stores. You know, those little storefront shops with like only 8 phones on display? They never seem to know anything about phones or care about our problems.

The 2 corporate stores that I have done business with, for both my Rezound and now the One, have had some knowledgeable and helpful people.

0 Likes
foolie

How is the signal reception on the this phone? I'm coming from the galaxy nexus and do not want to make the same mistake again.

0 Likes
BOBD1950
Contributor - Level 1

Ultimately, both the HTC One and Galaxy S4 are great camera-phones, but for different reasons. Which camera is the best fit for you depends on the kind of shots you plan on taking.

0 Likes