Re: HTC ONE part 2
bholt6
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered mine using in store pick up around 4:30am and didn't have any problems when I went to pick it up.  I also forgot to enter a coupon code at check out, but they let me add it in store.  I used FIFTYRMN and it worked for $50 off.

0 Likes
kljdfkjladfskjlasjdkj
Enthusiast - Level 1

They let you use those codes in store?

0 Likes
BOBD1950
Contributor - Level 1

BEEN waiting..AND now the New  MOTOS just dont do it..MEH looks and for the $ and features not exciting.

..AND the new LG..well thats a a 299 dollar phone..

JUST DID mine via THE  online MY VZW.

Ordered  just now ..done..easy and the chat person gets some $ props when you/he  stays on while doing the order process..give him the confirmed # and hes a happy camper.

.THE Store pickup never ( as of 1 hour ago)  an option offered.. ...I can wait 2 days..besides with all the discounts and the _____- promo code..-$89 off the bottom line

AS IT'S replacing my solid HTC REZOUND..I think this HTC1 device is STILL the best bang for the buck...in all areas..of  what we want in a SP device. AND its not a Motorola !

0 Likes
Shaken
Enthusiast - Level 2

Does anyone else have any problems ordering with in-store pickup? It refuses to let me do it and of course there's no verizon agents on to talk to.

I couldn't get those options to work either.

I used the call me feature, and the guy who I worked with really went out of his way to help me out. He shipped me the phone overnight and credited all the shipping fees and I was still able to use the $60 promo code.

0 Likes
Danishs
Contributor - Level 1

BOBD1950 wrote:

BEEN waiting..AND now the New  MOTOS just dont do it..MEH looks and for the $ and features not exciting.

..AND the new LG..well thats a a 299 dollar phone..

JUST DID mine via THE  online MY VZW.

Ordered  just now ..done..easy and the chat person gets some $ props when you/he  stays on while doing the order process..give him the confirmed # and hes a happy camper.

.THE Store pickup never ( as of 1 hour ago)  an option offered.. ...I can wait 2 days..besides with all the discounts and the _____- promo code..-$89 off the bottom line

AS IT'S replacing my solid HTC REZOUND..I think this HTC1 device is STILL the best bang for the buck...in all areas..of  what we want in a SP device. AND its not a Motorola !

How did you get 89$ off? They only let you enter in 1 promo code.

0 Likes
BOBD1950
Contributor - Level 1

My wife's employer has a 50% off on VZW branded  accesories included the Otter Box..and had a 10 dollar "loyalty" subtracted from the next two billing cycles.AFTER I moaned about the 30 buck up-yours .. fee.

ASK and ye shall...

0 Likes
Nomm
Enthusiast - Level 2

A warning... all of those other non-Verizon sites offering the phone at a discount (vivamovil, Wirefly, Newegg) all list in the specs Android 4.1.

Could this be a mis-print, or are are these phones at a discount cause they have 4.1?

0 Likes
UgXvibe
Contributor - Level 1

Ran ok on mine.

0 Likes
Nomm
Enthusiast - Level 2

in-store pickup has disappeared as an option.

I are sad panda.

0 Likes
AggieT
Enthusiast - Level 3

The pickup options didn't work for me last night! It worked today, too late, and right now the nearby stores don't have it in stock anymore.

I went to our local corporate store and checked it. After that I also went to ATT store and checked theirs. I saw a gap in all of them right on top of the phone, underneath of the top plate. If you press the phone there it squeezes a little bit! I guess it's less noticeable on the black version or the black has less problems. At this point I think all of them may have that gap on top!?

Let's know about your devices ...

and after all these dramas ... HTC 1 or GS4 ?

0 Likes